1. Name and contact details of the responsible authority
These data protection statements apply to us,
Textima Export Import GmbH
Managing Director: Heike Hundertmark
Frankfurter Allee 73 D
as a responsible body.
2. Name and address of the data protection officer
Our data protection officer is:
Employee of Textima Export Import GmbH
Frankfurter Allee 73 D
3. General Information on data protection processing
a) Scope of processing of personal data
We only collect and use personal data of our users if this is necessary to provide a functional website as well as our contents and services. Collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only after consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for factual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
b) Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data for the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
For the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR shall serve as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Where the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
Where the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (d) GDPR shall serve as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first interest, Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing.
c) Data delection and storage time
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the data subject is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
d) Providing the website and creating log files
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically records data and information from the accessing computer´s computer system.
The following data are collected in this regard:
- Information about the browser type and the version used
- The user´s operating system
- The user´s IP address
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user´s system accessed our website (referer URL)
- Websites which are accessed by the user´s system via our website (target domains)
- User´s HTTP method
A storage of these data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and the log files is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
e) Purpose of data processing
Temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user´s computer. The user´s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session for this purpose.
Storage in log files is carried out to guarantee the functionality of the website. Additionally, we also use the data to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our IT systems. Evaluation of data for marketing purposes does not take place in this regard.
In these purposes, we also have a legitimate interest in data processing according to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
f) Duration of storage
The data shall be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of data being recorded to provide the website, this is done when the respective session is ended.
If data is stored in log files, this is done fourteen days afterwards at the latest. Extended storage is possible. In this case, user´s IP addresses are deleted or modified so that they can no longer be allocated to the accessing client.
g) Opportunity to object and remove
Data must be recorded under all circumstances to provide the website and store the data in log files for the purpose of operating the website. As a result, the user has no opportunity to object.
By changing the settings in your Internet browser, you can deactivate or restrict the Transfer of cookies. You can delete cookies that have already been stored at any time. This can also be done automatically. If cookies are deactivated for our website, it may not be possible to use all of the website´s functions in full.
The legal basis for personal data processing using cookies is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
5. Contact form and email contact
On our website, there is a contact form which can be used to contact us electronically. If a user uses this option, the data entered in the input screen shall be transferred to us and stored for the purposes of processing the request.
Processing of the data inserted into the contact form is subject to your consent Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. In this case, an informal email will suffice. The lawfulness of the data processing occurred before withdrawal remains untouched.
The data you insert into the contact form remain with us, unless you request them to be deleted, you withdraw your consent of data storage or the reason for data storage becomes obsolete.
Data are not disclosed to third parties in this regard. The data are only used for processing the conversation.
6. Analyse tools and plugins
This website uses the tool Counterize II by Steffen Forkmann
(http://www.navision-blog.de/counterize) to analyse visitor accesses statistically.
The use of Counterize is a non-personal statistic and is used to make this page more user-friendly.
We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter “reCAPTCHA”) on our website. This service is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
reCAPTCHA is used to check whether the data entered on our websites (such as in a contact form) has been entered by a human or by an automated program. To do this, reCAPTCHA analyses the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analyses, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, how long the visitor has been on the website, or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis will be forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyses take place completely in the background. Website visitors are not advised that such an analysis is taking place.
Data processing is based on Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its site from abusive automated crawling and spam.
This site uses the Google Maps Service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Further information about handling user data can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at:
7. Rights of the data subject
As a data subject you are entitled to the various rights:
- Right of revocation: you can revoke your consent granted us at any time. Data processing that is based on the revoked consent may then no longer continue in the future.
- Right to information: you can request information about the personal data processed by us. This applies in particular for the purposes of processing data, the categories of personal data, possibly the categories of recipients, the planned storage period, possibly the origin of your data if these were not collected from us.
- Right to correct: you can request the correction of inaccurate or completion of personal data stored with us.
- Right to delete: you can request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing of such data is required to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to restrict the processing: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as far as the accuracy of your data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you reject its deletion. Furthermore, you are entitled to this right, if we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights. Furthermore, you have this right, if you have objected to the processing of your personal data;
- Right to transfer data: you can request that we provide you with the personal information you submitted us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. Alternatively, you can request as far as possible the direct transfer of personal information you have provided us to another person in charge.
- Right of appeal: you can appeal to the authority responsible for us, e.g. if you believe that we are processing your personal data in a unlawful manner. The authority responsible for us is: Berlin representative for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Friedrichstr. 219, 10969 Berlin.